The Impossible Becomes Possible
Topic: Christmas Passage: Luke 1:26–1:35
The story is one of the most beautiful, tender, touching accounts in all of Scripture. We should read it with profound wonder, gratitude and praise. When Gabriel makes his announcement to Mary, her response is, “How can this be?” Gabriel responds, “For nothing will be impossible with God.” The profound exchange is echoed in our own lives as we come to understand that for us, all things are possible!
• Four impossibilities
1. The Virgin Birth
2. The Incarnation
3. How can a holy God save sinners?
4. How can people’s hearts be changed?
• The God of the impossible
• All things are possible
1. Anything God promises in His Word is possible
2. God’s plan for your life is possible
• Are you a servant of the Lord?