GRACE Student Ministries
To see every middle and high school student in our community experience the grace, hope and purpose of the Gospel.
To foster a Gospel-centered community of parents, leaders, and students that:
- Grow in their love of God
- Extends that love to their neighbors and friends & service those in need
- Gospel Centered- Encourage spiritual growth through the study and discussion of the Bible.
- Joy filled- Provide a supportive, fun, loving environment where students are known and cared for.
- Outward Facing- Fostering a community where Christian and non-Christian students alike feel valued and respected.
- Mercy Minded-To extend the grace we've experienced to others throughout our community by serving those in need.
We will meet Sunday nights at 6:00 pm at the youth house.
Feel free to hit up our Facebook page!